The Reason

This blog was started as a way for me to record our, my daughter Luisa and our family's, journey with Amniotic Band Syndrome that presented itself on the head of our sweet daughter. And has turned into a journey of dealing with a fatal prognosis, and the very premature death of our sweet baby. My great hope is that we might be able to help at least someone, if not more, by sharing this experience.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day to one and all. I love Valentines Day because we get to celebrate two of my favorite things, love and friendship, with two more of my favorite things, chocolate and flowers. Its awesome.

When I first started this blog it was because I felt an urgent need to record what we were going through with Luisa's diagnosis of Amniotic Band Syndrome and then Acrania. I wanted to make sure that everything that I was feeling, and thinking was recorded. As well as the events, and information, and the blessings. The journey ended so soon, much sooner than I anticipated. But, it happened how it happened, and I know there is a reason, and I have accepted it. As time goes on, I feel less of a need to blog on Luisa's blog, and more of a need to record the events and thoughts and feelings of what is happening with my boys. Since this blog is dedicated to Luisa, I won't be sharing our other stuff on here. I might be doing it on my regular blog (katandbrentsimon.blogspot.com), but I might just do it in a different way altogether. So you will see less, and less of me here. But if you are interested in what we are up to you are welcome to read my other blog ( see above ) or find me on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment