The Reason

This blog was started as a way for me to record our, my daughter Luisa and our family's, journey with Amniotic Band Syndrome that presented itself on the head of our sweet daughter. And has turned into a journey of dealing with a fatal prognosis, and the very premature death of our sweet baby. My great hope is that we might be able to help at least someone, if not more, by sharing this experience.

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Good Night

The Friday before Christmas Eve, about a week ago, I had a good night. It was the day afted my grouchy day. My husband and I ordered take out, and then I curled up next to him to watch tv. And as I laid down, my head in my hubby's lap, Luisa just started kicking happily away. For at least an hour. Just kick, kick, kicking away. IT WAS BLISS. I will never again take those little kicks for granted again. Such a good, happy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment